Sunday, June 23, 2013

New blog!

I'm excited to announce that I have finally started an official blog! Although I love tumblr to bits, I thought now that I'm becoming more seriously invested in fashion I should run a more serious (ish) blog? Plus, now that it's Summer I should have more time on my hands to get down to some serious blogging! I plan on doing a lot of reviews- (starting out with a Nerdy Little Secrets review, and then a Holley Tea Time review) as well as outfit posts, opinions, shopping hauls, ect. c:

I'm just really ecstatic to finally be doing something with this whole fashion thing-! I've always been interested in clothing, but over the past few years I've found that fashion has made me extremely happy and though I may not necessarily be ~*~ pursuing ~*~ it, it's something that is just so much fun and I would love to share it with everyone!

  

I'm mainly inspired by Japanese street fashion because I feel like the kids on the streets of Tokyo really know where it's at- All of the eccentricity, and colors! They're not afraid to express who they are, and I can just feel the energy when I look at all of the styles; so bold, and creative. It's highly addictive, and I'm really glad that I was just able to get my butt in gear and start dressing this way because it's immensely rewarding.

    

I'm not really sure the direction of this blog besides the basics, but it's going to be fun to start something new! I'm hoping to update at least once a week (as long as I don't get too lazy) but too be quite honest, it's nearly impossible to get me to shut up so I might be posting quite a lot.

I really just hope everyone will enjoy what I have to say and what I have to share (and I hope I didn't bore you too much with this introduction)! If you would like to follow me, it's located on the left-hand side of my blog, but I will also be notifying tumblr whenever I make a serious post ;u;

Thanks so much for reading~~ !

Prince 

No comments:

Post a Comment