Saturday, June 29, 2013

~Graduation Goodies~

As you all know, I just hosted a small partying in celebration of my graduation~! Some of my friends gave me gifts to celebrate, and some of them I would like to share with you because I feel like you guys would really appreciate them and well, I am super excited by them so hopefully we can share the excitement c:




Here is the little haul of what I received~! My one friend Dani shopped for me in Chinatown, and my friend Carly got me goodies from Claires c: I'll start off with Carly's gifts!

~*~*~*~*~



First, she gave me cute new flower headbands! This was really exciting because I only own one previously, and it's the one that I made- and though I love it, well it's rather extravagant and not very good with simpler outfits:

So I'm really happy about these new flower crowns that she gave me~! The one of the left has daisies and is styled more like a crown, and the one on the right is elastic so I can wear it in a number of different fashions.


Next she got me all of these cute earrings! Yay~! I tend to always lose earrings so I really don't have that many so now with all of these my ears will be cute again~ The earrings on the left are all shaped like animals, and the ones on the right are rainbow themed c: My favorite though are the dinosaur earrings!

They are pink T-rexes and the dinosaur is made to look like it goes right through your ears! I can't wait to wear them!


~*~*~*~*~

Now to show you what Dani got me from Chinatown! It was really sweet of her to shop there for me because she got me a lot of San-x goodies and ahh I only have Rilakkuma and Korilakkuma plushies but now I have other things as well c:


First, she got me a Rilakkuma mini trashcan (left) and a Rilakkuma Nighttime themed Mug (right). She explained to me how I would need these things in college, so they were definitely a necessity. The mug is cute because though it's fragile like any other coffee mug, it has a squishy lid on it so I don't spill anything! And the lid has a cute little Rilakkuma head on it ;_; ! And the trash can, well, I think the trashcan is quite self explanatory- I mean, look how cute it is!


You lifts up Rilakkuma's head to open the trashcan up~ And on the sides it has Rilakkuma, Korilakkuma, and Kiiroitori on it sharing sweets. I can't wait to put it on my desk, or nightstand in my new college dorm!

Next, Dani got me all of these goodies:



She got me a pack of San-x bubbley stickers, Hello Kitty hair clips, a crown phone charm, and a pink tiara hair clip~! The Stickers are really exciting because now not only can I use them on my panpal letters, I can also stick them on all of my appliances! I tend to put cute stickers on my phone, DS, and glasses case as if I'm deco-ing them out like the popular phone cases you see in the kawaii community c: Then, I love the cute little hair clips because I can use them in decora! And if you've ever worn decora, you know that you will always need more clips.


As far as the little crown charm- besides me being Prince and all, I actually really needed this little gadget! You see, my phone is broken and I can no longer silence it (unless it has headphones in) which gets annoying when I'm at work, school, or even just in a public place. So this little crown is going to work as my silencer until I get my phone fixed~!


Lastly, Dani got me this cute tiara/crown clip! I can't even describe in words how excited I am over this! Of course I am really into crown motifs, and it even has a bunny on it! (On all social media websites I go under the name Usagi Prince because bunnies are definitely my thing. You know? c:) I can use it as a statement piece in decora, or I can style my hair in a big fluffy top bun and put it right in the center! My own little crown! Gosh, I'm so excited ;w;


~*~*~*~*~

Of course, the party was not about receiving gifts or anything (I didn't even get that many, hah!), it was moreso about spending time with my friends before leaving for college. But I must say, I was just really blown away by the thoughtfulness of these two friends especially, because you can tell they really know me and tried to get me gifts that really made me happy- and let me tell you, they definitely did. 

I'm just so thankful to have such wonderful friends! I'm really going to miss them when I leave for Maryland, but well, we are all going away to achieve our dreams and it's not like we will be separated forever c:


I hope everyone has had a good week so far,

Prince



No comments:

Post a Comment